Friday, October 05, 2012

"Trust" -- Countering Romney's lies

By Michael J.W. Stickings

(See also our extensive "Behind the Ad" series.)

President Obama may have "lost" the debate the other night -- more on that in a few posts to come today (stay tuned) -- but already he and his campaign are pivoting off what was admittedly a less-than-stellar performance and going after Romney on the substance (as opposed to the style that obsesses the pundits), and specifically on Romney's relentless deluge of dishonesty.

Here's the first Obama ad following the debate, and it's extremely effective:

Labels: , , , , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

  • I'm glad you were able to find this video. I looked for a while but I can be clueless about that kind of stuff. But on the point of optimism, I see I am not the only one. David Atkins over at Digny:

    Romney Begins to Pay the Price

    And then he embeds the same video you found. I think we're all pretty much on the same page here.

    By Anonymous Frankly Curious, at 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home