Saturday, October 04, 2008

The American Promise

By Michael J.W. Stickings

My apologies for the dearth of posts today -- just one by our old friend Mustang Bobby.

I'm feeling under the weather, as they say. Or, to put it more bluntly, I feel like a pile of crap. Perhaps my insane live-blogging of the debate the other night did me in. Or perhaps I should just chalk it up to an unhealthy amount of Palinmania.

Whatever the cause -- and I generally find myself unwell this time of the year, and the weather's already turned autumnal here in Toronto -- it's been a busy week here at The Reaction. Check out Carol's round-up for some highlights from the past five days.

I'll be back later, or perhaps tomorrow, with more posts, and, no doubt, there will be new posts from the co-bloggers. So keep checking back. In the meantime, watch this wonderful video from the Obama campaign on "The American Promise."

"All across America, something is stirring..."

I cannot tell you how proud I am to be a part of this movement for change -- even as a Canadian, even as one who cannot vote on November 4.

It is because I love America. It is because I believe in America. And it is because of Barack Obama.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home